THE BIG PICTURE
Fast Lane Law, a division of Afsar Law Group, A.P.C., was created by car enthusiasts, turned lawyers, who took their business lawyering skills to the aftermarket automotive and manufacturing industry. We connect attorneys passionate about cars with similarly minded business owners. Fast Lane Law provides high quality legal services to our clients because we care about their products and their piece of the aftermarket automotive industry. With cars as a common passion comes better service, a deeper understanding of your legal issues, and exceptional results.
WHAT WE DO
Fast Lane Law should be your ‘go-to’ lawyers for everything that impacts your aftermarket automotive and manufacturing business in the U.S. and abroad. We advise on everything from corporate formation to employee issues. We handle international manufacturing agreements and intellectual property protection using a client-first and outcome-focused approach. We can help with obtaining patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade dress registrations internationally. Our attorneys will go to court to protect your intellectual property and advise on cost-effective alternatives to litigation. We match your needs with the right attorneys to help protect and enhance your business. No matter what problem may arise, we can help. Fast Lane Law brings passion to growing your business, perspective to your business development, and together we will achieve great results.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We improved the aftermarket automotive attorney-client relationship.
- We build long term attorney-client relationships and share your passion for cars.
- We focus our relationship on your legal needs, decisive guidance, and we stay outcome driven.
- We make creative settlements to help avoid unnecessary costs and risks.
- We never succumb to frivolous litigation.
- We zealously advocate for our clients always making sure their voices are heard.
- We provide the legal guidance you need to reach and exceed your goals.